If you are just getting started, we recommend getting to know the basic workflows.
The REST API documentation for
pulp_python is available here.
- Create local mirrors of PyPI that you have full control over
- Upload your own Python packages
- Perform pip install from your Pulp Python repositories
- Download packages on-demand to reduce disk usage
- Every operation creates a restorable snapshot with Versioned Repositories
- Curate your Python repositories with allowed and disallowed packages
- Host content either locally or on S3
- De-duplication of all saved content
How to use these docs¶
The documentation here should be considered the primary documentation for managing Python related content. All relevent workflows are covered here, with references to some pulpcore supplemental docs. Users may also find pulpcore’s conceptual docs useful.
This documentation falls into two main categories: